Community Nursing & Support Program
The Community Nursing and Support Program provides high-standard nursing care to people in their own homes and other community settings, enabling them to maintain their quality of life.
Skilled clinicians, including registered nurses, occupational therapists, and case managers, provide care and family support. They work closely with your medical practitioner, hospital, allied health professionals, and local council services.
The Community Nursing and Support Program can assist with:
- Comprehensive assessment and care planning and advice
- Wound assessment and management
- Palliative Care
- Continence assessment and advice
- Personal hygiene assessment and assistance
- Hospital in the Home and Post Acute Care Programs
- Stoma care and advice
- Diabetic management and advice
- Medication management
- Referral to other services or agencies as appropriate.